Terms & Conditions
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
- Use of the Site. You may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of Bumblebee Early Learning Resources. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site without the express written permission of Bumblebee Early Learning Resources. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site, in whole or in part. We require all Members to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity.
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Bumblebee Early Learning Resources’ network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties.
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures.
You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies, review guidelines and membership reward programs (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
- Fraud Protection. As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Transactions. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to Bumblebee Early Learning Resources the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Bumblebee Early Learning Resources reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with Bumblebee Early Learning Resources and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your transactions.
- General Disclaimers You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND. Bumblebee Early Learning Resources makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non- Bumblebee Early Learning Resources sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Bumblebee Early Learning Resources makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non- Bumblebee Early Learning Resources sites. Bumblebee Early Learning Resources does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site. BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCTS LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY OR ALLERGIC CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
- Disclaimer – No Professional Advice Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Site. Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
- Taxes. Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PROVALO IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
- International Use. We control and operate the Site from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Risk of Loss. Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third-party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures . Bumblebee Early Learning Resources specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Bumblebee Early Learning Resources will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address: Bumblebee Early Learning Resources, Email: email@example.com. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)): · Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; · Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; • Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; · Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; · A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and · A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- Waiver; Remedies The failure of Bumblebee Early Learning Resources to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Bumblebee Early Learning Resources of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Bumblebee Early Learning Resources or be deemed a waiver by Bumblebee Early Learning Resources of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of Bumblebee Early Learning Resources under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and Bumblebee Early Learning Resources shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Bumblebee Early Learning Resources right to exercise any other right or remedy.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of California shall govern these Terms without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
- Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Site, to the products you purchase through the Site (including a subscription), or to your relationship to Bumblebee Early Learning Resources shall be submitted to confidential arbitration provided, however, that to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State sitting of California. You hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of California. Arbitration under these Terms will be conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing at the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and may be entered into as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms, whether through class action proceedings or otherwise. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of this Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned. Arbitration is mor
e informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. YOU AND BUMBLEBEE EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Bumblebee Early Learning Resources agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated July 06, 2022
This privacy notice for Bumblebee Educational Services LLC (doing business as Bumblebee Early Learning Resources) ("Bumblebee Early Learning Resources," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you visit our website at bumblebee4edu.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events. Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at @bumblebee4edu.com.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for. You can also click here to go directly to our table of contents.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Bumblebee Early Learning Resources and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Click here to learn more.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. Click here to learn more.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. Click here to learn more.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Click here to learn more.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information. Click here to learn more.
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form available here: bumblebee4edu.com/contact, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Want to learn more about what Bumblebee Early Learning Resources does with any information we collect? Click here to review the notice in full.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more
- information, see "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To administer prize draws and competitions. We may process your information to administer prize draws and competitions.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than twelve (12) months past the termination of the user's account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at Support@bumblebee4edu.com.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by contacting us using the details provided in the section "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you Ñ for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Contact us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.). CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a "resident" as:
- every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
- every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as "non-residents."
If this definition of "resident" applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be "selling" of your personal information.
Bumblebee Educational Services LLC has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. Bumblebee Educational Services LLC will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed/ Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
Whether we collect and use your personal information; the categories of personal information that we collect; the purposes for which the collected personal information is used; whether we sell your personal information to third parties; the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose; the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information. In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise our privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity and for security or fraud- prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
You may object to the processing of your personal information. You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant or ask to restrict the processing of the information. You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission. To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at Support@bumblebee4edu.com or by post to:
Bumblebee Educational Services LLC
33175 Temecula Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: bumblebee4edu.com/contact.